Search This Blog

Thursday 14 October 2010

Welcome to my world. You poor poor people...........

Hello good people of Britain, America, Korea and the rest of the inhabitants of the blue planet. As I'm sure you will have deciphered by now my name is Thomas Knight. I'm a white, middle class, teenager from Hampshire in England. Why is it necessary t for you to be bequeathed with this dull and tedious knowledge? If I'm perfectly honest with you. It isn't. But it will allow you to make some prejudices about what I'm going to write about and how exactly I will go about doing so.  Go on have a quick guess now. I'll wait............

*Qi style sirens*NOOOOOOO!!!! No, no, no,no! Minus ten point I'm afraid! . Anything you perceive about me I can pretty much guarantee your wrong, because I am possibly one of the biggest oddballs out there today. What sets me out as such an odd ball I hear you ask? Well, I'm very much sorry to say you shall have to carry on reading my few and far between rants to find out such tit bits of information.

4 comments:

  1. Hehe, the best blog start I think I've ever read! Did Alan buzz in with 'because you blogged?' before getting the siren and the minus 10?

    Can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you good man. I pour alot of heart and soul into my writing and its always gratifying to hear people like it :)
    If I'm honest I'm having a bit of writers block right now :/ soooooo might be a while till next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds promising. Hope that block...unblocks?
    hehe I saw your picture - I was stupid enough to think it was a ray of light =='

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope so to!
    Um, think blue, more fiery. HADOUKEN! :D

    ReplyDelete